Monday 16 April 2012

day 9 of 50

Jacqueline: I just can't
do this
anymore.

Amichai: Hugo, an orphan boy with deep blue eyes is weeping, half way through the movie, mourning his broken machine: “I thought that if I fix it I won’t be alone.” And I actually write it down, this fragment of a line that moves me, from the script of this beautifully made movie that is one of many options in the personal media center offered to the travelers of the Royal Jordanian Airlines on the 11 hour long flight from Amman to NYC.
I write it down because I'm thinking about this Omer journey and daily attention to things that are broken, beautiful and honest, the gain of pain, life as is. Movies, definitely the Hollywood types tend to go for that happy end when all the loose ends tie together and the orphans find a home and the love match is ignited. But in real life - it's more like happy and.... , how often do we drop it all and whimper: I just cant do this anymore? that's where discipline comes in. daily dealing with what's on our plate.
This is night nine and it is Gevura of Gevura - disciplined discipline, structure, strictly set. It's super hard for me to take on discipline but I must because otherwise I'd spend ten hours on this plane nonstop watching movies and not complete my homework and assorted tasks. The solution: compromise: extra measure of self control for the perk of a movie. Hugo is recommended. Good to be home.

הוגו, יתום יפה עינים ממרר בבכי באמצע הסרט של שבר הכלי האהוב: חשבתי שאם אתקן אותו לא אהיה לבד. ואני רושם את שביב השורה הזו מהסרט נמרהיב, אחד מני רבים בתפריט של חברת התעופה הירדנית בטיסה הארוכה מעמאן לניו יורק
אני רושם את השורה כי היא מזכירה לי את המסע הזה של איחוי השברים ממצרים לסיני לאורך העומר ותשומת הלב פרטים הקטנים של כאבי לב ושברים שיתאחו או לא וזה בסדר, כל הצלקות והשברים גם יחד. החיים זה לא סרט הוליוודי ולא כל יתום מוצא מיטה חמה ולא כל סיר מוצא מכסה, ולפעמים גם זה בסדר ולפעמים רוצים לזרוק הכל ולייבב כמוהו: לא יכול יותר

וכאן נכנסת המשמעת שהיא הגבורה האמיתית

והלילה התשיעי הזה תזכורת לגבורה שבגבורה שהיא
סימן וסמל למשמעת אישית ולדיוק המטלות ואחריות ודין ולי קשה עם המידה הזו אבל יודי שמגבולות באה היצירה היתירה ולולא היא הייתי מבלה את
הטיסה כולה בסרט אחרי סרט ולא מסיים ולו מטלה אחת או שיעורי בית. הפתרון הוא כרגיל פשרה יצירתית של מטלות משמעת וגבורה ואז פרס -
הוגו - סרט מושלם. מומלץ בחום, ובכלל טוב לחזור הבייתה

No comments:

Post a Comment